The SwannieBraai is a multipurpose quick grill that uses wood, charcoal, briquettes or newspaper to braai / BBQ your meat, boerewors in only a few minutes! Due to a changing demand in the market, we have designed and launched the new, square SwannieBraai Bundu. It does the same job as the original round SwannieBraai, originally designed 1959, designed especially to braai wors with a small amount of wood or even a few balls of crumpled newspaper. Meanwhile the Bundu has evolved to also include charcoal and wood, if you so choose to. Made in the Western Cape with better, thicker & stronger Stainless Steel. The SwannieBraai Bundu folds flat into the double grid and is thus an excellent choice for bikers, 4×4 enthusiasts, campers, hikers, farmers and all who need to travel light and small.
- Braai Made From 0.7mm Brushed 430ss
- Grid Made From 3 & 4mm 304ss
- Total Weight – 3kg
- Height When Erected – 280mm
- Size When Collapsed – 300 x 300 x 35mm
- Grid Size – 300 x 300 x 35mm
- Carrybag Made From 420GM Ripstop Material